Y.E.S. House Foundation History
- 2002Youth Emergency Services Foundation was created in 2001 to serve as the donor’s hands, reaching out to our kids and their families by providing resources for the Y.E.S. House that would not be available otherwise.
- 2003Incorporated with the Secretary of State as a 501c3
- 2005City Donated Land
- 2008The Crisis Shelter was completed in February 2008, followed by the Boys Residential Treatment Center in March of 2008.
- 2011The Tammy Hladky Center of Hope hosues the school, administrative offices and counseling center. A $500,000 donation was made by the Haldky family in memory of Tammy Hladky, who passed away in June 1995. The remaining funds were raised through grants and private donations.
- 2015Girls Cottage / Campus Complete
YES House Operations have been serving children and families since 1976. The YES HouseFoundation is here to support YES House and their activities.
How you can help -
Donate and Volunteer
The Y.E.S. House Foundation continues to make a difference because of your generosity. There are a number of ways you can make a difference. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 307-686-0669 ext 1009