Learn and Grow is an EXCITING, fast-paced new enrichment program serving elementary kids in Gillette.
If you want your child to build a rocket and see how high it flies, construct a robot out of Legos, make a fake fossil, bake their own granola and a thousand other things, then Learn and Grow is for you!
Kids will participate in a variety of activities including field trips to the Adventuarium, library, Rec Center, City pool and parks. They will have a chance to create works of art to take home, learn games and sports and play with their friends. With a limited number of kids in each session, your child will have the time of their life! Snacks, recreation fees, and all supplies provided. (All sessions are Monday-Friday, grades K-6)
- Open to 30 kids
- STEM-based curriculum including Lego Robotics
- Summer schedule 12-5
- School schedule 3:40-7 (parents pick up after 6, before 7)
- Schedule on early release days; 1:30-6 (no bus home)
- No afterschool program on snow days
- Most holiday hours are 12-5 (closed on Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Memorial Day and Labor Day) we are open most other holidays
- Bus transportation home at 5:45 if needed (during the school year)
- Dinner available at 6 pm for children whose parents pick up (during the school year)
- 2 Trained Staff from the YES House
- Drop-in basis, 1 to 5 days a week
- Katie Brunson and Dirty Fun are contracted to provide weekly activities and summer science curriculum ties into Common Core
- Homework, academics, reading, character building, leadership, nutrition, physical activity
- Open Enrollment for students
- Communication log utilized between home, school, and afterschool program when necessary call 307-686-0669 for more information.