WyoGives – an initiative of the Wyoming Nonprofit Network – is a powerful, statewide 24-hour online fundraising event that is designed to bring the state together as one community to raise money and awareness for Wyoming’s nonprofits.
This year the Hughes Charitable Foundation is once again doing a one million dollar match for participating non-profits. Campbell County will receive a one-to-one match up to $1,000 with all online donations made with a credit card or through ACH, with a max amount of $10,000 for each organization. This year we have set up a goal to raise $15,000 to support the YES House.
How you can help
Want to help us reach our goal of $15,000? Here’s a few ways you can help.
- Set up your own fundraiser through our WYOGives page. Encourage friends, family and acquaintances to donate to your fundraiser, https://www.wyogives.org/organizations/y-e-s-house-foundation
- Donate the day of through credit card or ACH.
- Share our page with our friends
- Attend the Campbell County WYO Gives Block Party (more information below!)
If you would like a reminder the day of to make your pledge, please complete the information below and we’ll contact you on July 13th.
CAMPBELL COUNTY WYO GIVES BLOCK PARTY
Invest in your community: WyoGives 2022
Thirteen Campbell County nonprofits are asking you to invest in your community on July 13 during WyoGives. This 24-hour day of online giving is an initiative of the Wyoming Nonprofit Network that is designed to bring the state together as one community to raise money and awareness for Wyoming’s nonprofits. This is the third year this online fundraising day has been hosted in the state,and the third year that nonprofits in Campbell County have supported one another.
Campbell County WyoGives Block Party
The Campbell County WyoGives Block Party will take place at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, July 13 to help raise money for WyoGives. The nonprofits have a goal to raise $20,000 during the event to be split equally among them. The Block Party takes place at the Gillette College Main Building from 5:30-7:30 pm. Entertainment includes:
- Tone Campese performs from 6-6:30 pm
- Big Horn Big Band will perform from 6:30-7:15 pm
- Fun on the Go free for all
Those interested in the music performances are encouraged to bring a chair. Entrance is free, but donations to nonprofits participating in WyoGives are encouraged. Food and beverage will be available to purchase from:
- Dickeys BBQ
- Ice Cream Cafe
- Prime Rib Restaurant–Beer Tent
- The Railyard
Thank you to the following sponsors for helping support this year’s Block Party!
- Premier Sponsor: Peabody
- All Dimensions Fitness
- Dull Knife Services
- I love Wyoming
- Igo Oil & Gas Services, Inc.
- M&K Oil
Local nonprofits participating in the Block Party include:
- AVA Community Art Center
- Council of Community Services
- Edible Prairie Project
- Fur Kids Foundation
- Gillette Abuse Refuge Foundation
- Gillette Chamber Singers
- Gillette College Foundation
- Gillette Main Street
- Gillette Reproductive Health
- Northeast Wyoming Community Health Foundation
- Rockpile Museum Association
- Women’s Resource Center
- YES House Foundation